Chicken Cutlet


Chicken Cutlet

Yesterday I went to my friend's house. She prepared 'Chicken cutlets' for me...actually she knows that I am a foodie. ulsss! 
 But I am just trying to tell you that...the chicken cutlets what she made were perfect! I loved how it taste! Its not only tasty but the recipe is very easy to cook! I will surely cook this again! Today I share this awesome tasty and easy recipe for you guys. Try it at home.

Materials:-



 * Chicken: 250 g ( boneless ),
 * Potato: 3 medium,
 * Onion: 1 big ( finely chopped ),
 * Garlic: 8 cloves ( pasted ),
 * Green chili: 2 tbs ( chopped ),
 * Ginger: 1"( pasted ),
 * Red chilli powder: 1/2 tbs,
 * eggs: 2 ( beaten with a pinch of salt ),
 * Bread: 5 slices ( cut into small pieces ),
 * garam masala powder: 1 tbs,
 * Black Pepper Powder: ¼ tsp,
 * Biscuit crumbs,
 * ½ tsp turmeric powder
 * salt - to taste
 * White oil: for frying 


Powered by Blogger.